Hello and welcome back to the challenge blog!
We're back today to share some more inspiration for our current challenge and let you know the winner and top 3 from Challenge 44.
But first .......
DESIGN TEAM CALL
Sadly a couple of our Design Team members are leaving us so we are looking for some new people to join the team!
Here's what you need to know:
1. Team members make one challenge card per month posting on either the 10th or 25th of the month - half the team post on each date, swapping half way through the year.
2. Challenge themes are decided from suggestions made by the team members.
3. Team members can choose the digi stamps they work with for each challenge (except when there is a new release when images are allocated at random to ensure they all have sample cards).
4. Everyone comments on either one or two challenge numbers and each month chooses their top 3 from the previous challenge.
5. Team members should be comfortable working with digi stamps and able to take clear photos of their finished cards.
6. No Design Team experience is needed but you do need an active blog, Facebook account and ideally an Instagram account too.
7. Guest Designer positions are also available - join us for two or three challenges to see how things work out for you.
Interested? Please e-mail me at email@example.com with some information about you and your social media links. The DT call will remain open for the remainder of this challenge and the next challenge too.
Now back to the winner and top 3 from Challenge 44.
Our theme was 'Friendship/Encouragement' - thank you to everyone who joined us!
Our winner chosen by random.org is:
#18 - Aimeslee
Congratulations! Please e-mail me (Helen) firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which 3 stamps you would like from the Star Stampz Etsy shop (please include links in your email).
Please make sure you claim your prize before the end of May.
Please take our badge for your blog:
And our top 3 are:
#4 -Paper Whims
#15 - Auntysue
#18 - Aimeslee (it must be your lucky day!)
Now back to our current challenge which is:
Here's some more inspiration from our Design Team: