Thursday, December 15, 2022

Winner and Top 3 from Challenge 40

Hello and welcome back to the challenge blog.

I'm back today to announce the winner and top 3 from Challenge 40 - our theme was nature.

First the winner chosen by random.org is:

#15 - Mandy


Congratulations!  Please e-mail me (Helen) madebyhelenblog@yahoo.com and let me know which 3 stamps you would like from the Star Stampz Etsy shop (please include links in your email).

Please make sure you claim your prize before 10 January

Please take our badge for your blog:


And our Top 3 are:

#6 - Uschi


#19- Suze


#20 - Carol Gill


If anyone from the Top 3 would like to join us as a Guest Designer in a future challenge, please send me an e-mail - madebyhelenblog@yahoo.com

 Congratulations to the Top 3, please grab your badge below: 


Don't forget to join us for our current challenge 


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Design Team! x


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much to the random.org for choosing my card as the winner. I have emailed to claim my prize as requested.

    Congratulations to the top 3 entries.

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete